Cosmo Terminal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for F-Zero fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The ending

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NanoZero07
F-Zero Rookie
F-Zero Rookie
NanoZero07

The ending Empty
PostSubject: The ending   The ending EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:44 pm

I really liked to overall plot of the anime, but I found myself almost hating the ending, probably because Ryu got to be the next Falcon, which shouldn't have happened. It also just didn't feel right for F-Zero. I wished Falcon didn't die and there was more room for some sort of sequel.

What did you think of the ending, and what do think should have happened?
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Phoenix Rider
Co-admin
Rainbow Phoenix Rider

The ending Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ending   The ending EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:16 am

Yeah, Ryu is a bit of a wimp compared to Captain Falcon (no offence DragonBird00), it just did not seem right having someone else be Captain Falcon. S:
Back to top Go down
Blitz_Wagner
F-Zero Rookie
F-Zero Rookie
Blitz_Wagner

The ending Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ending   The ending EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:59 am

I mainly hate the whole reboot, but then again most shows/movies based on games do this crap.

While the storyline was solid, the ending had me asking questions. We were not told why there always has to be Falcon, if Black Shadow was completely obliterated at the end. Besides Ryu moping for his GF for 40+ episodes and still surprised to see aliens by the late 30 episodes. There was just many problems in the show, like The Twin Norritta with different pilots before Gomar & Shioh appeared, Blood Hawk getting shot at by Pico & appearing way before Blood Falcon was introduced.

Plus the whole Falcon title BS bothered me to no end. We've seen Black Shadow's powers displayed many times in the show but yet the "light" side Falcon only showed his powers in the 35 second clip using a eletric Falcon Punch to stop Black Shadow from escaping the destruction of the Dark Reactor. Also how the hell did Ryu & Zoda survive the damn explosion???

Overall while it had a solid story, the anime was clearly below average compared to other animes. The left with more questions than it answered. Since it is gone and with recent F-Zero cameo's coming from GX it's safe to assume we won't hear or see much of anything from this anime in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The ending Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ending   The ending Empty

Back to top Go down

The ending
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmo Terminal :: F-Zero :: F-Zero Falcon Densetsu anime-
Jump to: