Cosmo Terminal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for F-Zero fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share your tricks!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpaceSmilodon
Admin
SpaceSmilodon

Share your tricks! Empty
PostSubject: Share your tricks!   Share your tricks! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:27 am

Any tricks or tips you have found while playing can be shared here. If you have any problems with a part in the game, you can ask for help too!

Last edited by SpaceSmilodon on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nippah.deviantart.com
NanoZero07
F-Zero Rookie
F-Zero Rookie
NanoZero07

Share your tricks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your tricks!   Share your tricks! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:56 pm

The spin attack has helped me a ton on some of the story mode chapters. I usually like to have my machine set on high speeds, so it's not easy for me to turn. With Chapter 7, I used the spin attack to get by that sharp turn after you pass by the lava. Also, on the last chapter I used it to save me from falling down.
I found the spin attack to be one of my favorites to use; it's especially good for sharp turns.
Back to top Go down
SpaceSmilodon
Admin
SpaceSmilodon

Share your tricks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your tricks!   Share your tricks! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:22 pm

Oh yes the spin attack is very good. Especially for sharp turns, they are very handy C:
Back to top Go down
http://nippah.deviantart.com
Black_ShadowGX
Black_ShadowGX

Share your tricks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your tricks!   Share your tricks! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:31 am

What you executed was an Spin Turn, it's very useful for clearing sharp corners. Though machines maybe hard to control with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Share your tricks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your tricks!   Share your tricks! Empty

Back to top Go down

Share your tricks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmo Terminal :: F-Zero :: F-Zero GX/AX-
Jump to: