Cosmo Terminal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for F-Zero fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When it comes to combat racing Wipeout > F-Zero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black_ShadowGX
Black_ShadowGX

When it comes to combat racing Wipeout > F-Zero Empty
PostSubject: When it comes to combat racing Wipeout > F-Zero   When it comes to combat racing Wipeout > F-Zero EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:16 pm

I'm not trying to downplay F-Zero here, but we all have to admit the side and spin attacks are really nothing more than game play features and you could do very well even out laying a single attack in an F-Zero game.

While in Wipeout the combat was clearly to meant to be a focus of this high speed racer. Clearly when it comes to combat Wipeout curve stomps F-Zero hard.
Back to top Go down
NanoZero07
F-Zero Rookie
F-Zero Rookie
NanoZero07

When it comes to combat racing Wipeout > F-Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it comes to combat racing Wipeout > F-Zero   When it comes to combat racing Wipeout > F-Zero EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:55 pm

I haven't played Wipeout before, but I couldn't agree enough that making F-Zero a combat based racing game would just ruin it. I would really hate to see F-Zero with weapons, since I don't really use attacks unless I have to.

At least Wipeout has something that F-Zero doesn't really have, or else it would just be a copy of F-Zero.
Back to top Go down

When it comes to combat racing Wipeout > F-Zero
Page 1 of 1