Cosmo Terminal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for F-Zero fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F-Zero Grand Prix 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Curty
F-Zero Rookie
F-Zero Rookie
Curty

F-Zero Grand Prix 2 Empty
PostSubject: F-Zero Grand Prix 2   F-Zero Grand Prix 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:09 pm

I'm sure a lot of people know about this already, but I figure it's worth posting about. A sort-of-sequel that was presented as a download for the Broadcast Satellaview addon for the Super Famicom. It only has one league that I'm aware of. The tracks are very difficult, in the same sense that Super Mario Bros 2 (Lost Levels) stages were, in that it almost feels like the designers were going for a parodic difficulty.

Back to top Go down
http://curty86.deviantart.com/
Rainbow Phoenix Rider
Co-admin
Rainbow Phoenix Rider

PostSubject: Re: F-Zero Grand Prix 2   F-Zero Grand Prix 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:25 pm

The game is really hard, but I still think Fire Field is the hardest course out of the F-Zero and BS F-Zero 2 courses. The machines were interesting but still a little weird.
Back to top Go down
Blitz_Wagner
F-Zero Rookie
F-Zero Rookie
Blitz_Wagner

PostSubject: Re: F-Zero Grand Prix 2   F-Zero Grand Prix 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:18 pm

The game looks fun, I've never considered a F-Zero game besides GX to be difficult anyways. I'll have to get the rom for this.

But the machines look abit out of place, note they look cool in design but some how stick out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F-Zero Grand Prix 2   F-Zero Grand Prix 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

F-Zero Grand Prix 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmo Terminal :: F-Zero :: F-Zero (SNES)-
Jump to: