Cosmo Terminal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for F-Zero fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I love the cheese.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitz_Wagner
F-Zero Rookie
F-Zero Rookie
Blitz_Wagner

I love the cheese. Empty
PostSubject: I love the cheese.   I love the cheese. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:54 am

Yeah I'm probably in a large, large, minority in the fanbase.

But to me that's what made this series special to me. Was the fact the characters were not afraid to be of the cheesy variety.

Yet, I see several amounts of people either wanting the story cut cause it was cheesy, or they want it to mature, not just alittle but a lot. A story to this series can be entertaining, but you have to admit the characters when they were first drawn in that old comic in F-Zero were designed to be cheesy.

I'm saying that as a good thing. That gives these characters a unique trait most of these other Nintendo characters & video game characters in general tend to lack. Did I have some problems with GX's story mode? Yes(looks at Deathborn), but I rather not lose what makes these characters unique cause some people don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Black_ShadowGX
Black_ShadowGX

I love the cheese. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love the cheese.   I love the cheese. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:38 am

Yeah I say you are in a minor part of the fanbase.

Yes could a cheesy storyline be entertaining? Quite possible, heck it worked with all those old school Super hero cartoons. Which F-Zero drives alot of it's references from. Though the anime did prove the characters could handle a more mature storyline.

The question is Nintendo/Sega or whoever develops the next title going to do that?
Back to top Go down

I love the cheese.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmo Terminal :: F-Zero :: General F-Zero discussion.-
Jump to: