Cosmo Terminal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for F-Zero fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F-Zero historical crashes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Curty
F-Zero Rookie
F-Zero Rookie
Curty

F-Zero historical crashes Empty
PostSubject: F-Zero historical crashes   F-Zero historical crashes EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:22 pm

So, there's the original F-Mode grand prix. And in it, a severe crash of which Super Arrow was the only surviving victim, even though GX says that in that game is the first time Super Arrow has raced.

Then a crash at the end of the first F-Zero game, caused by I'm guessing Black Shadow? With Falcon taken to the hospital, his DNA was stolen and used to create Blood Falcon.

F-Zero GX references another crash that i'm assuming takes place at the end of F-Zero X, which is caused by Pico's reckless driving. Supposedly the crash that burned Mighty Gazelle into a robot, some crossed wires on that one.

So, also it says that Dr. Stewart used his medical knowledge to help the victims of one of the crashes. Is this the crash from the first game, or the one at the end of X?
Back to top Go down
http://curty86.deviantart.com/
Neko-Chan
Neko-Chan

PostSubject: Re: F-Zero historical crashes   F-Zero historical crashes EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:35 pm

Curty wrote:

F-Zero GX references another crash that i'm assuming takes place at the end of F-Zero X, which is caused by Pico's reckless driving. Supposedly the crash that burned Mighty Gazelle into a robot, some crossed wires on that one.

So, also it says that Dr. Stewart used his medical knowledge to help the victims of one of the crashes. Is this the crash from the first game, or the one at the end of X?

All these things happened after the first game.
Back to top Go down
Curty
F-Zero Rookie
F-Zero Rookie
Curty

PostSubject: Re: F-Zero historical crashes   F-Zero historical crashes EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:38 pm

Neko-Chan wrote:
All these things happened after the first game.

But did they happen at the end of X, or just an inbetween time not shown within a specific game?
Back to top Go down
Neko-Chan
Neko-Chan

PostSubject: Re: F-Zero historical crashes   F-Zero historical crashes EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:27 pm

these accidents were happening after F-zero .

A huge crash happened during the Grand Finale and Dr Stewart tried to save all the wounded , and one of those was Mighty Gazelle. Hopefully no one died and Gazelle became a robot , because it was the only chance to keeping him alive .
Back to top Go down
Black_ShadowGX
Black_ShadowGX

PostSubject: Re: F-Zero historical crashes   F-Zero historical crashes EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:08 pm

Between F-Zero and F-Zero X there is a 10 year time gap and that's when these accidents happen.

3 years prior to X was the Huge accident that caused the suspension of F-Zero, that was also the accident where Gazelle became a cyborg after wards.
Back to top Go down
Reibeast
F-Zero Rookie
F-Zero Rookie
Reibeast

PostSubject: Re: F-Zero historical crashes   F-Zero historical crashes EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Hang on. I thought the suspension of F-Zero lasted 7 years. So logically that couldn't be only 3 years before X, right?
Or, are my sources wrong?

Uggh. You see, this is why my RP community decided to condense them all into one crash event. XD
Far too confusing for me to keep track of.
Back to top Go down
Black_ShadowGX
Black_ShadowGX

PostSubject: Re: F-Zero historical crashes   F-Zero historical crashes EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:37 pm

The 7 year suspension is from F-Zero X, but that was overwritten when GX was released. 3 years prior to X the Huge accident happened, causing the suspension of F-Zero, then with the installment of the Training academy by Super Arrow, they allowed the F-Zero to be reinstated with new rules and such.

yeah it is confusing if your still using information from X that's no longer canon. I tried to edit wiki before and it was over done. Needless to say I stopped trying.
Back to top Go down
Reibeast
F-Zero Rookie
F-Zero Rookie
Reibeast

PostSubject: Re: F-Zero historical crashes   F-Zero historical crashes EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:41 pm

Really, when you get information from a number of different sources, it's difficult to keep track of what is and isn't correct. And even then, some info may not be authentic to begin with.

There seriously needs to be a definative guide on all this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Curty
F-Zero Rookie
F-Zero Rookie
Curty

PostSubject: Re: F-Zero historical crashes   F-Zero historical crashes EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:40 am

Reibeast wrote:
There seriously needs to be a definative guide on all this stuff.

Sounds like a neat project =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F-Zero historical crashes   F-Zero historical crashes Empty

Back to top Go down

F-Zero historical crashes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmo Terminal :: F-Zero :: General F-Zero discussion.-
Jump to: